Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
SEM is advertising your website online through the use of an AdWords campaign in which you pay Google per click to appear in the sponsored links at the top of the page.
- - Adwords optimisation for ‘sponsored’ listings
- - Google Adwords campaign creation
- - Pay Per Click (PPC) online advertising
- - Campaign optimisation to increase ROI
- - Social media advertising campaigns
- - Maximise ROI, minimise cost per click (CPC)
- - Target ads to specific locations and demographics
- - Advertise to web users looking for your service
- - Market ads across the ‘Google Display Network’
- - Track conversions
- - Set daily budgets to control expenditure
- - Image and video ads to reach a wider audience
- - Branding or direct response campaigns
Tailored AdWords Campaign Packages
Our Google AdWords Certified Individuals are experts in crafting excellent AdWords campaigns that deliver substantial return on investment. By optimising your ad we increase its ‘Quality Score’ which reduces the price you pay per click, as Google deems your ad as highly relevant to the user’s search terms. We are specialists in advertising in the ‘Google Search Network’, where you will see sponsored links above natural search results, and the placement of ads across the ‘Google Display Network’, which is comprised of billions of websites and offers the capability of image and video advertising. Some of our key AdWords Campaign package features:
- - Engaging and creative ad copy writing
- - Advanced campaign statistics and conversion tracking
- - Maximise Quality Score to reduce cost per click
- - Search and Display Network optimisation
- - Geographic and demographic targeting
- - Continued ad rotation and optimisation to maximise ad effectiveness
- - Monthly campaign report and analysis
James successfully passed Google’s fundamental and advanced exams to become a Google AdWords Qualified Individual on 30th June 2011.
On 6th July 2011 Joseph aced Google’s AdWords exams to become a Google AdWords Qualified Individual.
Get in touchtoday for free advice on how we can add value to your project.